You say you love your chickens, do ya? Well, the question is whether you love them as much as these owners, who have spared no expense and no amount of creativity in devising these decked out poultry palaces. Which one is your favorite?
1. This poultry playhouse is the home of four ol' girls named Mabel, Miley, Minnie, and Molly.
2. This coop is practically another wing of the house.
3. They really are domesticated birds, aren't they?
4. A full on Japanese Pagoda chicken house!
5. Maurice, the Car Chicken Coop
6. This bright yellow modern coop is home to five Bantam hens.
7. Roof tiles, blooming succulents, and colorful mosaics transformed this former aviary into a "palais de poulet."
8. Take note, chickens. You are not allowed to be depressed. Not when I've painted this coop hot pink.
9. A green roof for these little nesters.
10. Welcome to Chicken Village, where all your dreams come true.
(Images: as linked. Originally published 2010-06-10)