Name: Mira (3)
Location: Lowell, Massachusetts
We finally redecorated Mira's bedroom because we didn't find out the gender when we had her and so her room has always been brown, green and mustard colors. Since then she has become a very girly girl.
I've never been a huge fan of anything "pink" so it was a hard decision to make to paint all the walls pink. We went with it and had a blast! We used pink, gold and black as main colors and added a few accents. My hubby and I made a lot of the items so we are pretty proud.
- My husband handmade her bed to the specs of the Oeuf classic crib collection.
- Bedding was put together by a friend using fabric I purchased from Spoonflower
- Dresser and bookcase are from IKEA
- Teepee tent bought on Amazon
- Rug was purchased from Crate and Barrel
- Curtains and sheep pillow are from Land of Nod
- Stump side table was cut and sanded down by my husband
- Headband holder was also cut and stained by my husband
- Chair was picked up at a yard sale and spray painted
- Yarn Wall hanging was made by myself from a tutorial by Dream Green DIY
Thanks, Laura! Readers, Laura is a professional photographer. You can check out her work at Laura Wagner Photography.