Thanks to my Catholic school upbringing, I've long associated pink and purple with Advent and Lent wreaths. It may make for fond memories of school crafts, but I've never been inspired to decorate with it. Lately, however, it's been showing up in lovely home goods, and I may just change my mind.
(Images: As linked above)
- Michelle Armas's gorgeous, oversized painting would look perfect above an elegant dining table. $2500 at Michelle Armas.
- A colorful silk throw to update your beige couch. Approximately $200 at Black.co.uk
- A gauzy map decorates a frame-worthy scarf. $78 at Anthropologie.
- A pretty, vintage-looking dresser that's also great DIY inspiration. Approximately $1600 at Grange .
- Jonathan Adler bedecks a NOOK Simple Touch cover with mod colors and a giant ampersand. $14.97 at Barnes & Noble.