Nite saw our recent how-to post on creating a pixelated painting and it inspired an email to us with some photos of an amazing bit of DIY artwork that he made from paint chips...
He says: This is a mosaic I did using those Benjamin Moore paint chips you can get from hardware stores. After a lot of time, patience, photoshop, and numerous trips to ACE hardware, I was finally able to finish.
Totally clever, budget friendly and wonderfully exectued!
Thanks for the inspiration, Nite.
More pixel related posts:
- Illustrator Pixelates his Bathroom
- How To: Pixelated Painting
- Hemingway Designs Pixel Wallpaper
- Reconfigurable Pixel Table
- Pixel Couch: Moroso Sofa Gets 8-Bit Treatment
- The Pixelated Home Theater: How To Transform a White Room into a Centerpiece Room
Images: Nite Kongtahworn
Originally posted at AT:Chicago/Janel Laban