We don't always go for the matchy-matchy look, but we do love a good pair of lamps. Next to the bed or on top of a console table, a set of lamps can bring balance to a spot that needs some structure...
- 1 Two lamps in Amy's living room help to define a transitional space.
- 2 In Amy's bedroom, another set of lamps reinforces the clean, clutter-free look.
- 3 Heidi & Kirk's offbeat aesthetic is anchored by the symmetry of their living room.
- 4 Matching pendant lamps look great hung just a little off-center.
- 5 Alex's bar looks oh-so-chic with a silver tray and pair of console lamps.