Crisp fall nights have arrived. If the chill in the air is leaving you chilled at night, it may be time to snuggle up in classic, reasonably-priced plaid bedding (especially if it's flannel).
- Cuddle up after a long day in these cozy sheets from L.L. Bean. $122 for a Queen set.
- Orange makes for a refreshing plaid pattern. $22-$80 (usually $28-$100) at Garnet Hill.
- Black & white plaid is always in style. $24.99 at IKEA.
- The perfect juxtaposition for your modern walnut bed. $47.97 at Land's End. (usually ($119.50)
- This plaid is reminiscent of camp nights and warm fires. $89-$109 at Land of Nod.
- An unusual choice for a boldly decorated bedroom. $74.99 (usually $99.99) at Sears.
- This duvet cover may be meant for kids, but it will look just as great in your new rustic-style bedroom. $129-$149 at RH Baby & Child.
- A chic throw to add a layer of warmth and style for the fall. $100 at Faribault Woolen Mill.
(Images: As linked above.)