One of the best things about summer is impromptu outdoor dining – the easier (and greener!) the better. Gear up with these ready-to-go and long-lasting essentials that make planning a picnic a breeze.
- Start with Fatboy's Knäpsäck, made of parachute fabric, for a durable, comfortable, and multi-use picnic blanket.
- Kelty's Pop Duo expandable bag carries your picnic gear and gives you a small table surface for those easily-toppled items.
- This collapsible market tote is compact, durable, and can be used for a variety of tasks, from picnic-packing to farmer's market shopping.
- Food storage is always tricky in-transit – this Bento box solution is stylish, practical, and durable enough for hundreds of uses.
- Serve up your picnic fare in style. These 15" round melamine plates are a no-brainer: they're fun, colorful, affordable, easy-to-pack and fully reusable.
- Durable, reliable cutlery is essential. The On the Go Tableware from Preserve, made of 100% recycled #5 plastic and 100% recyclable, is a 24-piece set that is reasonably priced and designed for hundreds of uses.
- If you don't already own a Swiss Army knife, here's a good excuse to invest in one. The Picnicker includes essentials such as a large locking serrated blade, can opener with screwdriver, bottle opener, and corkscrew.
- For all types of cold beverages, who can resist the stylish and reusable products from Built? This six pack tote will keep beverages cold for up to four hours.
- To serve up your beverages, try these recycled green glasses, made from the upper part of a Napa Valley Zinfandel bottle. Although glass can be a bit heavier for an outing, it's long-lasting and elegant, and adds a touch of class to your outdoor adventure.
- For a more lightweight and kid-friendly option, these acrylic tumblers will be reused again and again, for picnics or any of your outdoor events.
This Summer Series is brought to you by sprint.com.