One of the best things about summer is impromptu outdoor dining – the easier (and greener!) the better. Gear up with these ready-to-go and long-lasting essentials that make planning a picnic a breeze.
- Start with Fatboy's Knäpsäck, made of parachute fabric, for a durable, comfortable, and multi-use picnic blanket.
- Kelty's Pop Duo expandable bag carries your picnic gear and gives you a small table surface for those easily-toppled items.
- This collapsible market tote is compact, durable, and can be used for a variety of tasks, from picnic-packing to farmer's market shopping.
- Food storage is always tricky in-transit – this Bento box solution is stylish, practical, and durable enough for hundreds of uses.
- Serve up your picnic fare in style. These 15" round melamine plates are a no-brainer: they're fun, colorful, affordable, easy-to-pack and fully reusable.
- Durable, reliable cutlery is essential. The On the Go Tableware from Preserve, made of 100% recycled #5 plastic and 100% recyclable, is a 24-piece set that is reasonably priced and designed for hundreds of uses.
- If you don't already own a Swiss Army knife, here's a good excuse to invest in one. The Picnicker includes essentials such as a large locking serrated blade, can opener with screwdriver, bottle opener, and corkscrew.
- For all types of cold beverages, who can resist the stylish and reusable products from Built? This six pack tote will keep beverages cold for up to four hours.
- To serve up your beverages, try these recycled green glasses, made from the upper part of a Napa Valley Zinfandel bottle. Although glass can be a bit heavier for an outing, it's long-lasting and elegant, and adds a touch of class to your outdoor adventure.
- For a more lightweight and kid-friendly option, these acrylic tumblers will be reused again and again, for picnics or any of your outdoor events.
This Summer Series is brought to you by sprint.com.
Comments have been disabled.