If you've ever planned a move, you know there's a lot involved. You not only have to get from point A to point B but you also have to figure out who can help you perfectly place those oversized items into your fun, new digs. And if you love to decorate, we know you can't wait to plan out your new space. There so much to think about, right? Apartment Guide provides an array of moving and settling in updates and tips for dwellers in any sized home. That's why we're loving their suggestions about how to plan your upcoming move!
Plan your upcoming move with these great tips from Apartment Guide:
- Moving day is finally here, and you're ready to move on...or so you think. Find out if you're really ready with these moving tips to help you keep track of all the last-minute moving details.
- Scared to ask your friends an family for moving help? Don't be! Use these tips to ask friends and family for help moving into a new apartment.
- The moving truck is long gone and your friends have bid you adieu. Now it's just you and your new apartment, which looks like a bomb went off. Here are some ideas for how to quickly make your new apartment feel like your new home!
- Unpacking after your move may not seem like much fun, but the bright side is that once you get past this step, you're free to enjoy living in a comfortable new space. If you're feeling daunted by the thought of unpacking box after box, these moving tips will help show you how to unpack without driving yourself absolutely crazy.
- You've signed the lease on your apartment and can't wait to see all of your furniture and belongings in their new home. But you don't have to wait until you're lugging your furniture up the stairs to figure out where everything goes. Here are some great tips on how to arrange your furniture in your apartment before you move in.
- You've got a new apartment in a whole new town, but your new city just doesn't feel like home yet! Once you build a few local connections, you'll really start to feel like you fit in. Here are some hints on how to get that process underway.
- Living with roommates or a significant other can mean a hodge-podge of styles thrown together in one apartment. With a little ingenuity and compromise you can create a unified look out of several different home decorating styles.
Whether you're living, looking or moving, Apartment Guide will help point you in the right direction. From photos to floor plans and features to tips, we'll help you find the perfect apartment community. Make the most of your home with Apartment Guide.
Find Apartment Guide now!
(Image: Leela Cyd Ross)