If you're participating in the January Cure, one of your weekly assignments is to treat yourself to a plant or some flowers. Usually, I place mine in the living room, dining room, or bedroom, but after looking through some past house tours, it dawned on me that I might want to try adding a bit of freshness to another locale….
The bathroom is a place where many of us spend time refreshing, relaxing, or energizing and preparing for our day, and what better way to accomplish these goals than with a little bit of beauty and life added to the decor? Plants are always a cheap and easy way to freshen up a room, and the bathroom is no exception.
If you're wondering how to pick a plant that's well suited to a humid and potentially sunless space, check out some of the links below.
1. Lauren and Chad's Vintage Comfort
2. Rodellee's Tiny Vintage Studio
3. Bradley's Mini Historic Echo Park Home
4. Juanita's Breezy Style
5. Lanz, Michael, and Brent's Evolving History House (Part I)
6. Leila & Buff's Beautiful Beach Abode
7. Holly's Easter Egg Bathroom
8. Jaclyn & Brian's Bright, Bold, and Boisterous Home
9. Marti and Jarrod's Graphic Modern Home
10. Anne and Leo's Cozy Cosmopolitan Loft
MORE ON PLANTS IN THE BATHROOM:
(Image credits: Lauren Naimola; Apartment Therapy; Apartment Therapy; Apartment Therapy; Apartment Therapy; Apartment Therapy; Apartment Therapy; Apartment Therapy; Carolyn Purnell; Alexis Buryk)