If you are not lucky enough to have a yard or garden, you can still release your inner gardener this spring if you have a spare corner with a little sunshine. This selection of stylish plant stands offers a variety of ways to display multiple plants in a small space — perfect for anyone looking to create a personal garden indoors.
- Raised Garden Planter from Plow & Hearth: Available in white or taupe, this polypropylene planter is perfect for growing flowers, herbs or vegetables, and the removable legs help make it easier to store when not in use. - $159
- Quadrant Plant Stand with Planters from Crate & Barrel: The square lines and matte black powdercoat of this steel planter make it the ideal solution for a modern space. It is designed for indoor or outdoor use, and can be used to display curios if you don't have four plants to highlight. - $249
- 3-Step Metal Plant Stand from Pottery Barn: Another metal choice with spare lines, this handwrought iron shelving unit features a rustic finish and is designed to work indoors and out. The stepped design means you can create a veritable indoor garden if you have a free 30" by 21.5" space. - $279
- LÄCKÖ Shelving Unit from IKEA: If your free floor space is really tight, this steel powdercoated shelving unit is perfect — you only need 24" by 12½" to accommodate this taller bookcase option. The extra height means you also have the option of co-locating some gardening supplies with your new indoor garden. - $40
- VIctorian Plant Stand from Target: This more ornate offering is made of powder-coated recycled wrought iron and offers space for just one plant per shelf. Requiring only 18" square of free floor space, this may be the best solution for those with truly small spaces. - $160
Images: as linked above