Easter is right around the corner, bringing bright splashes of color after a muted winter. And even if you are a staunch proponent of real dyed eggs, the chance of some plastic ones somehow sneaking into your basket is pretty good. They are everywhere. Here are a few projects that will put your plastic eggs to good use.
1. Egg Bees by Tried and True
2. Googly-Eyed Egg Creatures by Make and Takes
3. Botanical Decoupage Eggs by Confessions of a Plate Addict
4. Glitter Eggs by Craftaholics Anonymous
5. Easter Egg Tea Cups by Creativity in Progress (we have featured this one previously but couldn't bear to leave it out)