Easter is right around the corner, bringing bright splashes of color after a muted winter. And even if you are a staunch proponent of real dyed eggs, the chance of some plastic ones somehow sneaking into your basket is pretty good. They are everywhere. Here are a few projects that will put your plastic eggs to good use.
1. Egg Bees by Tried and True
2. Googly-Eyed Egg Creatures by Make and Takes
3. Botanical Decoupage Eggs by Confessions of a Plate Addict
4. Glitter Eggs by Craftaholics Anonymous
5. Easter Egg Tea Cups by Creativity in Progress (we have featured this one previously but couldn't bear to leave it out)
(Images 1: Tried and True. Image 2: Make and Takes. Image 3: Confessions of a Plate Addict. Image 4: Craftaholics Anonymous. Image 5: Creativity in Progress)