Raid Dad's shaving kit this weekend and let the fun fly with some good, clean fun — with shaving cream! Here are a few ideas that will help your little ones make a very clean mess.
1. Mix up a tray of shaving cream "paint," run a big, warm, bath, and then let the kids go wild painting the bathtub (and let's face it, each other.) From Our Montessori Story.
2. Watch it rain all sorts of colors with shaving cream clouds in a jar! From Jojoebi Designs.
3. Make marbleized paper! See how with this Apartment Therapy Tutorial.
4. Hide some little toy bugs or dinos, and have an archaeological dig… or whatever the shaving cream version of digging would be! From Teach Preschool.
5. Not really up to spreading the white stuff all over your surfaces? See if your kids can line the snowman's nose up on his face with this snowman-in-a-bag! From Mollie's Mom.
(Images: as credited above)