The home office is the perfect place to give the gift of tech. From audio systems to clever cord control solutions, here are some of our favorites over the past few years that never seem to get old.1. Grado Headphones SR80 ($99): These classic retro-styled headphones have been considered by many artists as the gold standard for rockin' sound. Plus, being durable as heck from our own personal experience, you can't go wrong.
2. Raindrop iPod Bathroom Speaker ($99): For the bathroom singer in all of us, here's a dock that will let you blast some tunes while freshening up.
3. Sound Machine ($15): For er... kicks? This 16-button sound pad will allow you to speak using digital sounds when don't feel like communicating verbally. Hey, we don't judge.
4. Bamboo Dry Erase Board ($50): Try out a wooden-colored dry erase surface as a fancy way to make your office look more like an eco-friendly living space.
5. Bobino Cord Wraps ($4): A cheap, yet very practical gift. Say 'no' to tangled cords forever!
6. Polished Iron Tic-Tac-Toe ($40): Industrial-grade coffee table gaming.
7. Walnut Ear Buds ($40): It may match your home office color theme and it might even make you look like some kind of eco-geek, but one thing's for sure - they look better than the stock ear buds you've been using over the years.
8. GenevaSound HiFi Docking Station S ($299): Superb sound in a tiny package, you can't get any better than this unless you want to spend several thousand more. Just don't try to squeeze one of these into a stocking.
9. DIY 365 Calendar ($20): Some of us just like the look of analog things. This goes to the tech lover who doesn't want everything to be on a digital screen.
10. Leather iPhone/iPad Cases ($20-40): Leather is that classic material that seems to add value to everything it touches. Doubling as reliable protection against most daily tech-damaging threats, it makes an easy gift for anyone who appreciates crafted goods.
What's your favorite from the list? Got a recommendation? We'd love to hear it!