- How to Not Annoy Your Neighbors Playing Rock Band
A microphone accessory that silences your "sick cat" vocals.
- Best Reader's Tips & Comments: Sharing Walls and Wall Mounting Your TV
How an aesthetic improvement for your living room might invite a new conflict with your neighbor.
- Passive Aggressive WiFi:
Let Others Know What's Wrong What better way to let your neighbors know you can hear them getting sexy than with your WiFi network's name?
- Good Questions: Cheap DIY Soundproofing Solution?
Soundproofing for renters, from the floors to the wall.
- Borrow From Your Streetmates with NeighborGoods
You can count on the internet to blow up the concept of borrowing a cup of milk from your streetmates.
- The Do's and Dont's Of Porch Lights
It's the first bit of tech neighbors will see, and yes, there are etiquette and usage rules.
- Renters: When Do You Blast the Stereo?
If you haven't gotten to know your neighbors, what are the acceptable hours for music?
- Neighbors & Loud Appliances: Reasonable Hour for Use?
Yes, your vacuum makes a tornado of noise. And according to the survey, you need to wait until at least 8am to use it.