We're talking about using space wisely in your small spaces this month on Ohdeedoh, and if you really want to use your space well, you have to consider over the door organizers. There's a wealth of space to be had right behind that door and no drilling required. You may be surprised at how many different uses these pockets can have.
• 1 You can use a shoe organizer like this one from Target for shoes or lots of other little stuff.
• 2 Tired of seeing those backpacks strewn on the floor? These hooks are specifically designed for backpacks.
• 3 This one can be personalized and it's a nice size for general organizing in the kids room.
• 4 This one has a mirror and would work well in a teen's bathroom.
• 5 Make sure you have a wide and sturdy door for this Giant 15 Pocket Organizer which would be perfect in an entryway, mudroom, or playroom.