Poetry can be calming, intriguing, or invigorating. But it generally takes opening a book to read a poem. Put one right out in the open with these home decor pieces:
- Poem on canvas by Catherine Ekstrom via A Design Student.
- A bit of poetry emblazoned in a balcony rail via A Place for Words.
- George Bernard Shaw wall decal by rEVOLV3rApparel on Etsy.
- A poem that continues from a wall down onto stair risers, part of the Staircase Poetry Project by artist Alice Lyons.
- An idea from Nskwood incorporates words and decorative hanging plates.
Do you have any poetry incorporated into your home's decor, even it it's simply writing poems with refrigerator magnets? Please tell us about it below.