Like this entry? Favorite it below!
- Abilene, TX
- Inspiration for my palette:
- Ethnic textiles inspire me with their unexpected color combinations. My husband's black background ink drawing was a beginning point for this room. I just had to see it against a cobalt background!
- Colors used in my room
- Deep Cobalt Blue, Black, Fuchsia, White, Turquoise
- Tips for using color successfully
- Go with your heart and the colors you love will work together. Mixing things up experimentally can get you results that aren't predictable. It's really not that serious and you can always change it later.
- Moody Blues
See all entries