It's no secret that PLAID is BIG right now — and FLOR is in the game with their new pattern Pop Tartan. It's a modern spin on tartan with a relaxed, hand-drawn feel in 3 colorways.
Pop Tartan looks like a good remedy for a room that needs a bit of shaking up — the pattern is plaid that is anything but rigid and conservative.
Pop Tartan is available in Grey (with orange accents), Brown (with green accents) and Olive (with Purple accents). Pop Tartan is $17 a tile or a little over $6 per square foot of carpet.
• Trend Watch: Retailers are Banking On... Plaid?
• How To: Make a Plaid Pillow from a Goodwill Jacket
• Modern Plaid: Blankets and Pillows by Scholten & Baijings
• Gone Mad: Decor Goes Plaid
• Roundup: Modern Plaid
• Trend Spotting: Plaid for Autumn
• Plaid Console/Credenza by Thomas Wold
• Preppy Plaid Rugs from Dash & Albert