Pop Tree is a holiday tree that looks cool, stores in a snap and can be reused year after year. Even better, small space folks don't have to feel left out on all the holiday fun. This clever number hangs in corners or walls, making them space efficient. Hang two of them; one on top of another for a more dramatic look! Read more for the skinny...
Pop Tree is designed by a small independent design team based in Los Angeles. Made of recycled chipboard and birch plywood, it's silk-screened by hand using water-based inks. It also ships flat, making even the delivery method eco-friendly. They have an informative video that shows how Pop Trees are made on their Kick Starter website.
What makes it small space friendly?
• Is lightweight and compact.
• Hangs at various heights.
• Fits in corners, as well as on walls.
• Comes in a few sizes to suit your needs.
(Shown above the jump, from left to right)
1. Medium Tree in Evergreen, (color not available)
2. Medium Tree in Snowflake, $140.00 from Kick Starter
3. Small Tree in Snowflake, $80.00 from Kick Starter
4. Mini Tree in Snowflake, $35.00 from Kick Starter
5. Ornament Card, $25.00 from Kick Starter
• Find it: Pop Tree, $15.00 - $140.00 at Kick Starter
(Images as linked)