Like this entry? Favorite it below!
- London United Kingdom
- Square Feet:
- What I Love About My Small Home:
- 1. It has a big view of London life.
2. It is full of furniture I inherited from my grandparents.
3. It has a working fireplace.
4. I made the kitchen cabinets myself out of old floorboards I got from a reclaim yard.
5. I wallpapered two of the bathroom walls with my father's scripts from when he was at drama school in the 1970s.
6. I have a little urban terrace-garden.
- Biggest Challenge of Living in a Small Space
- I don't have enough wall space for all my pictures - so I regularly switch the art I have hanging up!
See all entries
More posts in this series
Small Cool 2013