Probably no other place in your home could use a little cheering up as much as the home office. And there's no better way to infuse life and energy into a space than with pops of bright color. The tame among us might reach for a soft yellow. But the brazen ones, like the owners of the offices in these photos, will turn to pops of neon.
To get a similar look in your office, choose either one key piece or a few small ones in a similar shade of neon. A bright pink chair will do the trick, but so would an arrangement of electric crimson archive boxes on shelves.
- Neon chair and desk topper from The Tao of Dana.
- A neon pink desk in Sarah Woodrow's office.
- Electric crimson accents from Michelle's Interiors.
- Neon yellow pops liven up a white office on The Bowerbirds.
- Neon yellow accent lamps offer even more color in this office from Hyphenate.
- This DIY neon storage tray keeps things organized, from Fargevandring.
- A neon storage cabinet from Better Homes and Gardens.
- A neon green chair offsets neon washi tape in this office from VT Wonen magazine (via Miluccia).
(Images: As credited above)