But I've realized the thing to do is bring some fun ideas with us to the party. Luckily the art studio venue we chose allows us to bring our own cake (homemade and decorated by moi!), and decorations too. So we'll be bringing the ubiquitous pennant banner, homemade party favors, and balloons. If I had more time, I've found some great inspiration for unique portable party decor. Hanging banners and garlands are a particularly easy way to add some personality to a bland party room. What do you think of these options?
- Floating Photos with Balloons, from Lovely Green Lifestyle
- Balloons and Gold Foil, from Kirtsy
- Pom pom curtain, from Three Nations
- Paper Scrolls Garland, from Bird's Party
- Paper Crown Cards, from Momtastic
(Images: as linked above)