My husband and I had been toying with a trip to Portland, Oregon later this summer but, alas, it's not in the cards. So the next best thing (as far as a Shopping Editor is concerned) is shopping for Portland products! These are a few of my favorites products from or featuring Stumptown. • Portland-based interior designer Casey Keasler teamed up with metalsmith Eric Trine to produce this Leather Hex Sling Chair.
• Brooke Weeber sells this We Belong in Portland Mug, along with a host of other cute city-specific goods, in her etsy shop.
• The Riart Rocker, from Portland-based retailer Hive, is made in the USA by Knoll. The piece was designed to mark the fiftieth anniversary of the design of the Barcelona Pavilion.
• This Rainy Cloudy Portland coffee cozy, handcrafted in Portland by etsy seller Jenny P., is a tribute to the city's infamous weather.
• Shelley Martin handmakes her line of modern ceramics under the name vitifriedstudio from a small studio in Portland. Shown here are two black clay vessels.
• Made, a multi-disciplinary design-build firm based in Portland, offers this Low Down Media Cabinet, shown in walnut with white acrylic doors.
• You can show your own Portland Pride with this Love Portland string art from etsy seller Shane Harper.
• We mentioned them in our 10 Sources for a Happy Modern Style post but we had forgotten that Woonwinkel is also based in Portland. Shown here is Studio Gorm's Fabric Chair.
MORE PORTLAND POSTS ON APARTMENT THERAPY
• Before & After: An Upcycled Duplex in Portland
• Steph & Phil's Reimagined Victorian
• Shopping Portland's SE Division
(Images: As credited above.)