My husband and I had been toying with a trip to Portland, Oregon later this summer but, alas, it's not in the cards. So the next best thing (as far as a Shopping Editor is concerned) is shopping for Portland products! These are a few of my favorites products from or featuring Stumptown.
• Portland-based interior designer Casey Keasler teamed up with metalsmith Eric Trine to produce this Leather Hex Sling Chair.
• Brooke Weeber sells this We Belong in Portland Mug, along with a host of other cute city-specific goods, in her etsy shop.
• This Rainy Cloudy Portland coffee cozy, handcrafted in Portland by etsy seller Jenny P., is a tribute to the city's infamous weather.
• Shelley Martin handmakes her line of modern ceramics under the name vitifriedstudio from a small studio in Portland. Shown here are two black clay vessels.
• You can show your own Portland Pride with this Love Portland string art from etsy seller Shane Harper.
(Images: As credited above.)