Yesterday we looked at rooms that skip the coffee table completely; today we're taking a different approach. The living rooms above use floor cushions and low-profile seating to transform the coffee table into a hang-out spot...
- 1) Scattered cushions add a casual vibe to an all-white room from Living Etc.
- 2) A symmetrical room from Anne Coyle Interiors includes floor cushions.
- 3) In Sam's Carriage House, stools and floor pillows add extra seating.
- 4) This post offers instructions for making your own lounge cushions.
- 5) A more formal living room from Amanda Nisbet Design gets dressed down with some floor cushions and ottomans.
• Roundup: Floor Cushions
• 10 Coffee Tables for Couch Potato Dining
• Lounge Seating on a Budget
• Roundup: Extra Seating for Oscar Night
• Inspiration: 60s and 70s Style Lounge Seating
Photos: Living Etc., Anne Coyle Interiors, Samantha Martin-Evans, Shelly, Amanda Nisbet Design