We have a brass candelabra that used to belong to my grandmother. Although we love it, it's been tough finding a way to make it fit in with our more modern decor. We searched the Apartment Therapy archives for ideas, and found five different spots in the home where a candelabra can add some style.
The photos above all come from Apartment Therapy house tours. To see more of the homes shown, click through the links below.
- 1) On the dining room table. Dana's home has a great sense of style, and her mid-century candelabra is the perfect accent piece in her silver and white dining room.
- 2) On a side table. Caryn's home is full of romantic tablescapes, so a candelabra is a natural fit. The lucite Ghost Candelabra is a nice, unexpected twist on a classic shape.
- 3) On a dresser. Summer and Josh have an innovative take on traditional style. They used a set of candelabras to add some height to an arrangement of family photos.
- 4) In an entryway. Filippa's home in Sweden is a classic Scandinavian Modern space, but an ornatey framed mirror and a silver candelabra add a touch of glamour.
- 5) On an entryway table. Richard and Robert use candelabras throughout their home. This photo shows two: one in the living room and one on the dining room table.