Do you have a clock in your nursery? Some people don't like clocks in bedrooms because they can cause stress. But it's especially helpful to have a clock in view when you're trying to figure out baby's schedule early on. Plus, the kids can use it later when they learn to tell time. So, why not make it fun?
Here are our favorite ways of watching the hours go by:
• Slate Clock from Haba (above), Includes two pendulums for chalk and eraser, $52.00.
• Omar the Owl Zootimer, a reproduction from the Vitra Design Museum- you know we love owls! $125.
• Kit-Kat Clock, It's a classic. You've gotta love those rolling eyes and wagging tail. $49.99.
• The Nelson Wall Clock, The bright colors make it a fun, though pricy edition to a nursery or playroom. $300.00.
• Cow Clock, Handmade in Massachusetts, $90.00.
• The Rusch Clock from Ikea, Simple, clean design, and the price can't be beat! $2.99.
• Sock Monkey Wall Clock, Tell time by sock monkeys, $25.00.
• Mona Lisa Wall Clock, Put a little fine art in their room for just $12.49.
• Blue Fish Wall Clock, This little fish will brighten up any room! $34.00.
• The Grandpa Clock by label Jansen + co , We've been eyeing this one for a while for ourselves! A print of an old-fashioned grandfather clock for the wall with an integrated time piece! $39.50 GPB.