It can be tough to find the right rug (or 2) to anchor a room, and large rugs can cost a lot. We've been looking for a while for a living room rug, so we put together this roundup of rugs under $200. They range from about 6x4 to 5x8 feet and include solids, stripes, textures and patterns.
• Block Leaf Rug from Urban Outfitters, $68 for 5' x 7'
• Hand-Tufted Vente Wool Rug from Overstock.com, $199.99 for 5' x 8'
• Hand-Hooked Oxford Tile Wool Rug at Overstock.com, $139.99 for 5' x 8'
• Burke Shag Rug from Target, on sale for $69 for 5' x 8'
• Jute Boucle Rug from West Elm, $109 for 5' x 8'
• Hand-Tufted Red Border Wool Rug from Overstock.com, $199.99 for 5' x 8'
Any other suggestions for good, inexpensive medium-to-large rugs?