Want colorful cupcakes, but hate to use artificial food coloring? Here are 4 natural ingredients that ensure your baked goods taste as good as they look...
With 1 cup of frosting mix in the below ingredients:
1. Beet juice. It can be added to frosting for a rosy, pink hue.
2. Blueberries. Smash 14 of them, then drain the juice for a deep blue shade.
3. Both of the above: combine the two to create shades of purple.
4. Tumeric powder. A teaspoon of this and you've got the perfect shade of yellow.
4. Avocado. Smash half a small avocado, then combine with the frosting using a fork.
image: via stock xchang