It's going to be a gorgeous weekend here in New York. We'll be spending some time outside in McCarren Park combing through some of the best handmade crafts anywhere. We love the opportunity to chat with all the folks who make stuff. If you can't make it to Williamsburg this weekend, you can still shop Renegade. Here are some of our favorites.
• 1 Placemats by Sara Smedley, $22 (set of 2)
• 2 Silhouetted Wood Coasters by Pepper Sprouts, $25 (set of 4)
• 3 Barn Wood Frame by Eric Erf Wood Design, $40
• 4 Brown Mustache Key Hook by Suddenly It's Real, $40
• 5 silo votives by up in the air somewhere, $78 (set of 4)