Today's design news, via Elle Decor: "Beyond the Rack—a members-only site that hosts sales on top fashion labels—is officially expanding from the runway to the home." Plus, Metropolis Magazine examines the design community's response to the earthquake and tsunami in Japan, while The Editor at Large posts more news about Gilt Groupe's acquisition of Decorati...
• Flash Sale Site 'Beyond the Rack' Launches a Home Section | Elle Decor
• 20 Facts About Bedbugs | Furniture Today
• New News About Gilt Groupe's Acquisition of Decorati | Editor at Large
• Anna Wintour's Brand Anna | The Wall Street Journal
• Design and Architecture 'Helping Japan' | Metropolis Magazine
Photo: Elle Decor