In today's design news, Casa Sugar posts cocktail party photos from Milan — can you guess who designed this swanky deck chair? Plus, Kate Spade collaborates with Adeline on a signature bike in kelly green, the New York Times rounds up "objects of artistry" at the Armory Fair, and Rem Koolhaus is scheduled to speak in New York at the New Museum of Contemporary Art. Links and more news below.
• Milan Design Week Cocktail Party Photos | Casa Sugar
• Kate Spade's Signature Bicycle | Women's Wear Daily
• Objects of Artistry at Armory Fair | New York Times
• HAC's 2010 Color Forecast | Home Accents Today
• Rem Koolhaus Speaks in New York this May | New Museum of Contemporary Art
Photo: Casa Sugar