Apartment Therapy was there for the first time this year, and apparently we weren't the only ingenues in Milan. The numbers are in, and The Editor at Large reports: "Organizers found attendance at record levels with 321,320 total visitors—177,964 of whom came from abroad." Also in today's news, Design Observer reviews MoMA's new typeface exhibition and Curbed launches a Seattle site. More news and links below.
DESIGN NEWS OF THE DAY
• The Best of Salone Internazionale del Mobile | Apartment Therapy
• Attendance at Record Levels this Year at Salone | Editor at Large
• Paul Shaw Reviews the New MoMA Typeface Exhibition | Design Observer
• Brandon Kavulla Named New Creative Director at Wired | Women's Wear Daily
• Curbed Launches a Seattle Site | Curbed