Swedish living rooms, nurseries, Legos, lamps. For those of you who like to bring nature back into your home, rather than crowding it with a bunch of black or white cubes, may we suggest a wooden iPod speaker dock?
- Thodio iBox handcrafted from either mdf, oak, teak, mahogany, zebrawood, or purpleheart wood, than coated with a high gloss lacquer.
- Geneva's New Walnut Stereo skips the lacquer and goes au natural.
- i-log by Straight Line Designs uses a real log to pump up the jams.
- Vers: 1.5R Sound System made from either cherry, natural walnut, dark walnut, or bamboo and finished by hand.
- Crosley Cr02-002A Dock Clock
- Marubeni Wooden iPod Dock is only available in Japan, but it's made from American Walnut or Scandinavian Birch.
- Revo Blok is hand-made from real wood with machined aluminum knobs.
- iPod Speaker and Pencil Sharpner -- we have no idea if this is real, but it's funny nonetheless.