Soap dishes may seem like small details that can be overlooked, but they're actually very personal parts of a home. Whether it's a simple porcelain dish or a sleek lacquer model, the soap dish is something you use every day. We repurposed this small Brooklyn Tray from Fishs Eddy as our soap dish, and we love it. It's cute, does its job, and cleans up easily. Click below for our list of the best soap dishes from AT and around the web...
• Small Brooklyn Tray from Fishs Eddy
• Enamel Soap Dish from Labour and Wait
• Vintage Blue and White Enamel Soap Dish from Etsy
• Soap Dish Shelf Idea from Martha Stewart
• Bamboo Soap Dish by Feito Fibra
• Soap Saving Soap Dish
• Jonathan Adler Lacquer Soap Dish
• Altea Round Stone Soap Dish from the Conran Shop
• Stoneware Vitskar Soap Dish from IKEA
• Lillhomen Glass Soap Dish from IKEA
This list is just the beginning...add your recommendations in the comments below.