- Basic white linens and pillows in a high thread count look luxurious on a simple platform bed.
- If you keep the color palette neutral, you can mix and match patterns fairly easily. For instance, we love the black and white upholstery in the first photo.
- Mix basic textures as much as possible. These rooms blend metal, wood, ceramic, and linen.
- Incorporate intricate detail in small doses: artwork, a tile border, or an elaborate light fixture, for example.
- If you're working with a rich tile or hardwood floor, consider going without a rug to highlight the surface.
Photos: Marmara Bodrum