Outdoor items can be hard workers when you bring them inside. They're tough, waterproof, and often stain-resistant. In a room with lots of wood or fabric, they can also offer some textural contrast. For a few ideas, click below...
• 1 A bistro table doubles as a plant stand in this photo from Not on the High Street.
• 2 Garden water faucet handles make great decorative hooks and knobs indoors.
• 3 A metal folding table can be repurposed as a tea tray.
• 4 Ceramic garden stools are multi-purpose pieces indoors and out.
• 5 Outdoor rugs are durable and inexpensive options for floor coverings.
• 6 Cushions covered in tough outdoor fabrics are great for homes with pets or kids.
• 7 Latex weaves are a contemporary take on classic wicker that's easy to clean.
• 8 For indoor/outdoor chair recommendations, click here and here.
• 9 Ceramic planters fit in anywhere.
• 10 Multi-purpose tub trugs make great laundry baskets indoors.