It's funny that at this time of year I really feel the urge to freshen up the decor in my home, but after the holiday season my pocketbook isn't in any shape for new purchases. That's when I start to think about what I can do with a few inexpensive materials and my own two hands.
One way to make a big impact in the nursery on a small budget is to make over your little one's dresser. It's usually one of the larger pieces of furniture in the space and a few tweaks can go a long way. Here are ten of my favorite DIY dresser projects from around the web for a little inspiration:
1. DIY Geometric Dresser: Hitta Hem
2. Chalkboard Painted Dresser: Remodelista
3. Ombre DIY Dresser: Decor8
4. Before & After: Children's Dresser Refresh>: Design Sponge
5. MALM Photo Facelift: IKEA Hackers
(Images: as linked)