With Earth Day landing on a Sunday this year, many of us will have more time to celebrate it with the family. We've rounded up five projects or activities you can do with little ones to help celebrate this weekend.What's your pleasure? Perhaps sculpting or crafting from recycled materials? Or maybe a trip to the library for some good reads? Check out our 5 picks:
1. Make a Playdoh Planet Earth (Meet The Dubiens). My son did this one in school and it was a big hit!
2. Make a Paper Tree out of recycled materials. (I Heart Crafty Things via Pinterest)
3. Plant a tiny Fairy Garden. (Tinker Lab)
4. Make a Nature Journal. (A Mom With a Lesson Plan)
5. Or hit the library looking for books celebrating spring. Here is a past Apartment Therapy post, Books In The Mood Of Spring, that has 5 great books to add to your list.
(Images: as linked above)