Ours are in a box under the bed. Such a shame to have so many post cards from so many people and places put away where we rarely see them or give them a thought. Wouldn't it be much cooler to have them out in the open, displayed in some creative way? Here are a few ideas that got us thinking, literally, out of the box:
- Put them up on the wall. An organized grid will let the separate elements act in cohesion as one large piece.
- Nicely matting and framing a few favorites can take postcards from under-the-bed to wall-worthy.
- Here's a DIY Postcard Holder from Apartment Therapy Los Angeles.
- This postcard stand by Mocchi Mocchi is such a simple, elegant idea.
- Here's a vintage postcard used as a place card, from vintage Apartment Therapy, circa 2005.