- Put them up on the wall. An organized grid will let the separate elements act in cohesion as one large piece.
- Nicely matting and framing a few favorites can take postcards from under-the-bed to wall-worthy.
- Here's a DIY Postcard Holder from Apartment Therapy Los Angeles.
- This postcard stand by Mocchi Mocchi is such a simple, elegant idea.
- Here's a vintage postcard used as a place card, from vintage Apartment Therapy, circa 2005.
(Images: Living Etc., Hobby Frames, final three via Apartment Therapy)