In the winter months, sodden shoes are cause for more cleanup. Protect your floors by corralling your wet Wellies in a boot tray. From no-frills to fancy, here are 7 options from around the web.
1. A subtle leopard print in rubber takes this tray from plain to purrfect. Ballard Designs, $26.
2. Add a splash of color while keeping slush off your floor. The happy hues of the daisy boot tray will brighten any rainy day. Everything Doormats, $32.99.
3. If you're looking for luxe, this galvanized steel alligator print tray is all glamor. Savannah Garden Living, $85.58.
4. A pretty pattern on this copper tray makes it a classic addition to any entry. Lillian Vernon, $39.98.
5. Simple and inexpensive, a basic herringbone version gets the job done. Crate & Barrel, $9.95.
6. Perfect for a houseful of kids or roommates, this is the largest boot tray on the list. Gardener's Supply Company, $21.95.
7. Don't worry if you're seeing stars, it's just this bronze boot tray. HG Lifestyle, $49.
MORE BOOT TRAYS ON APARTMENT THERAPY:
• DIY River Rock Boot Trays
• Wooden Mats that Double as Boot Trays
• 10 Ways to Deal with Slushy Shoes
Images: As linked above.