In today's news, via Architectural Record, "the government and industrial organizations are speeding up efforts to... build temporary housing for people displaced by the disaster." Plus, Westweek kicks off in LA, Crain's examines unfair property taxes in New York, and the New York Times looks at how Thrillist blends content and commerce. Read on for links...
• Prefab Homes Being Built for Evacuees in Japan | Architectural Record
• Westweek Conference Kicks Off at the Pacific Design Center | Editor at Large
• The Politics of Unfair Property Taxes in NYC | Crain's New York
• At Thrillist, Mixing Commerce and Content | New York Times
• Global Views & DwellStudio Partner on Home Accents Line | Home Accents Today
• T Style's Travel Editor Maura Egan Goes to Huffington Post | Women's Wear Daily
Photo: Ko Sasaki/The New York Times