After the big to-do we made prepping for our most recent guests, we failed to have a convenient spot for them to house their suitcases in the bedroom. We ended up having to create a make-shift spot on the vanity--but the location was less than desirable.
For future house guests, we're definitely going to pick up a luggage stand (or two). Not only do they fold up to save space, they make items in the suitcase super easy to access.
1. Vintage Refugee (Etsy), Vintage Luggage Rack; $30
2. Matt Murphy Studio (1st Dibs), T.H. Robsjohn-Gibbings for Widdicomb Folding Luggage Stand; $1,800
3. Gift Collector, White Luggage Stand w/ Blue Toile; $78
4. Galere (1st Dibs), Jacques Adnet luggage rack
5. JC Penny, Cindy Crawford Luxe Luggage Rack; $64.99
6. eFurniture Showroom, Curved Walnut Luggage Stand; $50
7. Gift Collector, Ebony Luggage Stand w/ Black Toile; $78
8. Luggage Online, Scheibe Tapestry Luggage Stand; $63
9. Tradesmen (1st Dibs), Antique Luggage Stand/Bench/Table
10. Rhan (Etsy), Vintage Danish Modern Wood Luggage Rack