Keep the house clean with display-worthy supplies you'll be jazzed to use every time. Well, perhaps not jazzed, but certainly a bit more chipper about the tasks at hand...
- Dish Brush, Anthropologie, $12
- All-Natural Laundry Kit, Food52, $33
- Eco-Friendly Cleaning Kit, Food52, $20
- Cleaning Pail, Williams-Sonoma, $49.95
- Downright Festive Duster, Kaufmann Mercantile, $21
- Copper Sponges, McGovern Home, £10/set of 2
- Casabella Sponges, Target, $4.99/set of 3
- Multicolor Scrub Brush, Target, $5.99
- Enamelware Dustpan + Horsehair Handbroom, Kaufmann Mercantile, $39.90
- Tri-Color Italian Broom, Williams-Sonoma, $49.95
- Tea Towel, H&M, $4.95
- Sävern Toilet Brush, IKEA, $19.99
- Lavender Laundry Water, Labor And Wait, £22
- Rose and Iris Laundry Wash, Tocca, $15
- Laundry Detergent and All-Purpose Spray, common good, $30-$40
- Dish Soap, Kaufmann Mercantile, $44.90
I know that a lot of these are, shall we say, aspirational, but it makes me happy knowing beautiful, expensive brooms are out there, even if I never own one.
What are your favorite cleaning supplies to behold?