Let's be real: pink doesn't have the best name in interior design. People typically aren't running to their local hardware store to pick up gallons of pink paint. We're certainly not recommending turning your home into a bubblegum factory, but pink here and there can be a successful pop of color that'll really give your place a pleasant face lift!
It's a color that compliments so many others, so it's easily incorporated in an already colorful home. If you're feeling the subtle route, something as simple and small as a pink throw or pink picture frame can really add interest to a room.
Pink bathrooms, kitchens and bedrooms — oh my! Have some fun with color:
• Look! Pop of Pink in Warm Brown Tones
• Two Uniquely Colorful Kitchens
• Kevin's Creative Commorancy
• Pink & Brown Bedrooms at the George Hotel
• Men In Pink
• Dinner Party Plan: Setting the (New!) Pink Table
• Making a Space Pop with Bright Pink Accessories
• From Birdhouse to Guest Retreat
• Color Combo: Pink and Gray
• Hot Pink Punch
Images: as linked above