How fun would this fresh flower pendant light be for a dinner party or special occasion? Brittni from Paper & Stitch wanted to "create something that would act as a centerpiece without getting in the way of conversation or take up too much space (or any space at all) on a smaller dining table." See more pictures and find the tutorial below.
What You Need
- Flowers of your choice. Paper & Stitch divided her flower selection into main flowers, filler, and greenery
- Large wire basket with a hole at the top that your light kit will fit through
- Light kit/pendant cord like this one from IKEA
- Floral tape
- Floral Wire (I used two gauges – one thin and one thick/heavy duty)
- Wire cutters (optional – for the thicker gauge wire)
For the full tutorial and more pictures, head over to Paper & Stitch.
(Images: Paper & Stitch)