What do you think of when you hear "red squares, yellow triangles and blue circles"? It could be a new marshmallow arrangement for a certain breakfast cereal but not for this discussion. It may take you back a few years to your nursery days, playing and building with blocks and brings up more than a few questions for the design minded:
Are primary colors too juvenile? Can you design an entire room with almost only primary colors? How much moderation is needed?
I love primary colors but I do think the type of room needs to be considered carefully before you go crazy with the red, yellow and blue. What's your take?
Furniture, Accessory & Art Sources:
• CUBEN - Colour Shambles v4 by Simon C Page
• Sprout Side Table from Blu Dot
• Cow hide rug from eBay
• IKEA PS STUGA rug
• Paul McCobb Planner Group Credenza From 1stDibs
• CUBEN - Colour Shambles v3 by Simon C Page
• The Eames Hang-It-All by Herman Miller from Velocity
• Twiggy Lettura Floor Lamp by Foscarini from Lumens.com
• Knoll ® Florence Knoll Sofa From AllModern.com
• EK Living TC4 Coffee Table from AllModern.com
• Designers Eye Kvadrat Pillows from Design Public
• Shell Chairs by Hans Wegner from 1stDibs
Paint Color: Behr's Moon Rise White W-F-700 would be a perfect white for primary colors to work their magic.
lmage: Collage by Tyler Goodro of Plastolux