We're a little behind schedule on our holiday decorating, and all of our projects are in a half-finished state. In case (like us) you're still decking your halls, we've rounded up some cheap and simple DIY garlands, most of which can be whipped up in an hour or two.
Many of these are available through Etsy, but they're also fairly simple and self-explanatory projects. A few of the projects shown above are explained with step-by-step instructions. For more information, just click through the following links.
• 1 Paper Chain Garland from ThePaperAddict, $18
• 2 Faux Bois Chain Garland from Design*Sponge
• 3 Felt Garland Strands from anastasiajaminhome, $15.50
• 4 DIY Cupcake Liner Garland by Petunia
• 5 Sewn Paper Raindrop Garland from kategreiner, $98
• 6 Paper Star Garland from peasplease, $12
• 7 Pom Pom Garland from ambrosiadesigns, $6
• 8 Origami Crane Garland from arawlins, $9
• 9 Cranberry Garland from Better Homes & Gardens
• 10 DIY Kraft Paper Garland from Wild Olive
Posted originally from: AT:Chicago